In this document, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 (EU) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD), you can find information on the treatment that EHI EKE makes of the data.
- Identification of the controller and contact details.
EHI EKE is the association of ikastolas of Euskal Herria and Navarre, which groups in its scope of action other associations of cultural and social interest related to the development and promotion of the Basque language, as well as non-profit foundations.
Contacts with EHI EKE:
- Postal address: Errotazar bidea 126, 20018 Donostia
- By email: email@example.com
- Exercise of one's own rights
Interested parties may request the exercise of the following rights:
- To know if the right to the criterion of personal data and the processing operations carried out with them is being exercised;
- Right to rectify inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete personal data, if this is possible;
- Right to object to the processing of personal data, especially regarding the use of the image on the internet. The exercise of the right of opposition supposes the deletion of your data, unless EHI EKE has significant legitimacy or requires them to formulate, exercise or defend claims.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of personal data, being able to retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims when the accuracy, legality or need for the processing of the data is doubtful.
- Right to the portability of the data, provided that there is a contractual relationship or authorization in the legal base that enables it to be processed.
- Right to revoke the authorization granted to EHI EKE.
On the other hand, we inform you that any person has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection when he considers that a case of infringement of the legislation on data protection in matters of personal data processing has been committed.
- Information on treatments performed by EHI EKE
As established in Article 30 of the GDPR, EHI EKE has a Registration of Treatment Activities. The inventory that collects treatments and its main objective is:
GDPR OBJECTIVE Administrative and accounting management. Accounting, tax and administrative management Agenda of contacts Management of contact persons and agenda Human resources Comprehensive management of EHI EKE and the faculty and human resources of ikastola Communication Web Management and Social Networks
General management of communications media
Candidates and persons in practice Management of selective processes and practices Treatment of shops Sales management through the web. Organs of Government Management of members of the governing organs Leisure activities Management of camp assistants Training of monitors Management of the monitors in relation to the students of the center Training of the teaching staff Training of associate lecturer LEIZAUR Euskaltegia Training in Basque language Ikasbabesa Civil liability, management of occupational accident insurance Feast of the ikastolas Socialize the use of the educational project of ikastola
- Data conservation
The personal data will be preserved during the time necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected and, in case there are other possible responsibilities, the time necessary to respond adequately to them, according to the basis that legitimizes these treatments. The personal data will be preserved, in addition, in the terms established by the archival and documentary regulations, in cases where such rules are applied.
The security measures implemented correspond to those required by the GDPR and are included in the documents that integrate the information security of the EHI EKE organization.
The personal data we may receive through the web or the different communications we maintain will be treated confidentially. We commit ourselves to keeping secret about them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
- International transfers
No international transfers are made of the treatments that are the responsibility of EHI EKE and contained in the Registration of Treatment Activities, when they are not necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation or for the defense of the interests associated with the EHI EKE Foundation.